Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using the Sheetmusicdirect.com website, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
A contract will not exist between you and Sheetmusicdirect.com until your order acceptance confirmation has been sent to the email address you specified when you made your order. Sheetmusicdirect.com reserves the right not to accept any order.
1a. Digital Sheet Music
When purchasing digital sheet music at Sheetmusicdirect.com you are purchasing the right to:
- i. print each copy of sheet music ordered on one occasion only; and
- ii. view the sheet music ordered on screen at Sheetmusicdirect.com as long as it remains in the catalogue.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- download the sheet music for storage on your own or other computer,
- redistribute the sheet music in any form or file format for commercial or any other purposes, or
- alter, edit or tamper with the sheet music file or print-out, other than alterations authorised by Sheetmusicdirect.com and available through the Scorch sheet music viewer (e.g. transposition).
1b. Audio/Video Downloads
You may only use audio and/or video downloads from Sheetmusicdirect.com for personal, non-commercial, use. When purchasing audio/video downloads from Sheetmusicdirect.com, you are purchasing the right to:
- i. View/listen to your downloaded file on your PC an unlimited number of times,
- ii. Burn audio downloads to an audio CD up to 2 times, and
- iii. Transfer audio or video downloads to a portable device up to 2 times.
Sheetmusicdirect.com reserves the right to change the rights granted in these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
If products from our online catalogue are removed or changed at any time, Sheetmusicdirect.com shall not be liable to you in any way.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- Redistribute downloaded products to third parties by any means.
- Rent, give or lend downloaded products to third parties.
- Perform, show, broadcast (by any means), or play downloaded products in public,
- Use automated systems (except for those that may be provided by Sheetmusicdirect.com) for accessing or downloading audio/video tracks, or
- Attempt to circumvent, alter, or in any other way modify any copy-protection technologies placed on downloads offered for sale from Sheetmusicdirect.com.
For more information regarding music copyright, please refer to the following website:
2. System Requirements
Use of the Sheetmusicdirect.com website requires compatible hardware, internet access, and certain software. The performance of our service can be affected by the quality of these factors. You accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that these requirements (which may change occasionally) are met by your system. For more information on what you need, please see our System Requirements page.
We strongly recommend that you use a high-speed internet connection in order to use our service.
Any reference to 'Windows Media Player', 'Scorch', or other third party software, should be taken as advice only, and not as a guarantee of the performance of such software. Any complaints about the performance of third party software should be made to the relevant companies who own the software.
Price information displayed on the Sheetmusicdirect.com website is subject to change without prior notice.
The sheet music, visual, audiovisual and audio materials offered and digitally delivered by Sheetmusicdirect.com are deemed to be services (Services) for the purposes of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Because of the nature of the Services (and any goods) offered on Sheetmusicdirect.com, you agree not to exercise any right of return or cancellation concerning:
- The supply of Services which execution has already started (i.e Download has commenced).
- The supply of goods which cannot be returned because of their nature.
- The supply of software you downloaded prior to the commencement of a Download (or acquisition of any goods).
You will be charged 5 working days after placing your order.
If you have trouble with your purchased products, please contact us and we will either help you resolve your problem, cancel your order or refund your payment if we are unable to resolve the problem. Sheetmusicdirect.com shall then have no further liability to you.
All purchases from Sheetmusicdirect.com are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Our Details
Sheetmusicdirect.com is a division of Music Sales Ltd
Registered No. 315155
Registered in England
Registered Office: 14-15 Berners Street, London W1T 3LJ, UK
Vat. Reg No. GB 417691828
Sheetmusicdirect.com is a member of the Music Sales Group Of Companies.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or our refunds policy, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.